It’s that spooky time of year again! We’re over here still advising our patients to steer clear of all that sugar and to brush and floss twice a day. But, let’s get real for a minute, it’s HALLOWEEN! It’s supposed to be fun and tasty right? Well, we’ve decided to help with some great treat ideas that will keep your tick-or-treaters smiling so no one plays any tricks on you!
Not only are these ideas better for your teeth and tummy but they can also be a greener choice for the environment because we can skip those pesky plastic wrappers! That’s what I call a WIN! Here are our Top 5 Halloween treats!
5. Sugar-Free lollipops and gum wrapped in waxed paper instead of plastic
4. Small toys- erasers, pencils, crayons, bouncy balls, hockey cards etc.
3. Playdoh/Slime (try glow in the dark!)
2. Canned sparking water (Bubly water is our favourite)
1. Little oranges (Cuties) with hand drawn jack-o-lanterns faces on them.
Do you have any more ideas? Comment below and tell us what you plan on handing out this Halloween!