It’s that spooky time of year again!
It’s that spooky time of year again! We’re over here still advising our patients to steer clear of all that sugar and to brush and floss twice a day. But, let’s get real for a minute, it’s HALLOWEEN! It’s supposed to be fun and tasty right? Well, we’ve decided to help with some great treat ideas that will keep your tick-or-treaters smiling so no one plays any tricks on you!
Not only are these ideas better for your teeth and tummy but they can also be a greener choice for the environment because we can skip those pesky plastic wrappers! That’s what I call a WIN! Here are our Top 5 Halloween treats!
5. Sugar-Free lollipops and gum wrapped in waxed paper instead of plastic
4. Small toys- erasers, pencils, crayons, bouncy balls, hockey cards etc.
3. Playdoh/Slime (try glow in the dark!)
2. Canned sparking water (Bubly water is our favourite)
1. Little oranges (Cuties) with hand drawn jack-o-lanterns faces on them.
Do you have any more ideas? Comment below and tell us what you plan on handing out this Halloween!